- Review of 6 pilot projects using EPC network, related to food industry, urban logistics, office supplies and plastics manufacturing.
- ROI evaluation and recommendations.
- More info can be dowloaded on demand via our intranet page
DART Consulting is really happy to join a multi-disciplinary team with Espace Mobilité, BRAT and 21Solutions within the frame of a multi impacts study concerning a new tramway towards Ender-Over-Heembeek in Brussels Capital Region.
Continuing successful collaboration with one of the global leader in tyre industry since 2016
• For more than 25 years now, DART associates are active in capacity building and training for private companies and public institutions around the world (South America, Asia, North America, Africa and Europe).
• Main fields:
– Integration of sustainable
• Development of customized decision making tools according to customer’s requirements (specific KPIs, aggregation methods, weighting, sensitivity analysis)
• Standardized copyrighted software, flexible and configurable by the user: multi-KPIs and multi-judges
Demo versions can be dowloaded on demand via our
• Strategic objectives and related metrics
• Evaluation of investment strategies
• Multi-KPIs & Multi-judges priorization
• Design of logistics scheme
• Feasibility studies
• Cost-Benefit analysis
• Evaluation of environmental impacts
CEO is the co-founder of DART Consulting.
During more than 13 years, he developed new advanced decision making frameworks applied to mobility, transport and supply chain management within the frame of local, national and international R&D projects at
No job openings available at the moment.