- Review of 6 pilot projects using EPC network, related to food industry, urban logistics, office supplies and plastics manufacturing.
- ROI evaluation and recommendations.
- More info can be dowloaded on demand via our intranet page
The fine tuning of the risk management approach continues in 2021 in order to rank railway crossings according to their aggregated risk level. This aims at supporting decision making process afterwards.
Continuing successful collaboration with one of the global leader in tyre industry since 2016
• For more than 25 years now, DART associates are active in capacity building and training for private companies and public institutions around the world (South America, Asia, North America, Africa and Europe).
• Main fields:
– Integration of sustainable
• Development of customized decision making tools according to customer’s requirements (specific KPIs, aggregation methods, weighting, sensitivity analysis)
• Standardized copyrighted software, flexible and configurable by the user: multi-KPIs and multi-judges
Demo versions can be dowloaded on demand via our
• Design of logistics scheme
• Feasibility studies
• Cost-Benefit analysis
• Evaluation of environmental impacts
No job openings available at the moment.